Friday, May 29, 2009

Guide To Queenslands Cleanest Toilets To Use from Hervey Bay to Townsville




Hi all!



I decided to write this blog at the spur of the moment when I was traveling between town thinking of a guide for tourists or the grey nomads that are now on the roads out there, for clean public toilets to use on your travels. I have travelled the highways for work and leisure a lot, & know of toilets along my routes were I know if I needed a pit stop the I could always count on these location.

Note. The servo's are not public toilets unless your a paying customer.
As I have fueled up at these locations.



So I would like to share my experiences with everyone from Townsville to Hervey Bay.



The cleanest of QLD is here in Maryborough BP Servo



  • Very clean spotless make sure to let the attendant know he has done a great job, click the link for photo & directions.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=maryborough+cnr+ferry+%26+albert+sts&sll=-25.538143,152.694136&sspn=0.004792,0.005622&ie=UTF8&ll=-25.533129,152.692881&spn=0,359.988756&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=-25.538416,152.692879&panoid=OVmfQN2qRjsYujE3kq9PvA&cbp=12,206.99,,0,-3.67

My next toilet on the way north would be at Childers

  • On the main Highway cant miss it although it has some red mud from surrounding area on the floors but OK.
  • Plus the Shell Servo opposite.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Childers+QLD&sll=-25.533129,152.692881&sspn=179.417438,360&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=FRHsfv4dGJQTCQ&split=0&ll=-25.235212,152.274469&spn=0.001201,0.001405&z=19&layer=c&cbll=-25.235344,152.274589&panoid=rq4bax-5B6oCrayAJjYAeg&cbp=12,242.14,,0,-11.83

Next would be at a public park off the highway were caravans can pull easily in the park to have lunch & use the Toilet facility's.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Childers+QLD&sll=-25.235212,152.274469&sspn=0.001201,0.001405&ie=UTF8&ll=-25.219839,152.239341&spn=0.001201,0.001405&z=19&layer=c&cbll=-25.219484,152.239064&panoid=AlbJ1KvqhyyBhIN1_kCbyQ&cbp=12,258.81,,0,11.87

Next Homehill X 2the council toilets good to pull up in caravan easy parking hardly anyone there as well.

1 http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=home+hill&sll=-25.005973,135.703125&sspn=46.958954,92.8125&ie=UTF8&ll=-19.670787,147.417818&spn=0.003046,0.005665&z=18&layer=c&cbll=-19.670665,147.418055&panoid=LNLIbWChoyuBbUjf2yC8KA&cbp=12,108.04,,0,4.57

2 http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=home+hill&sll=-25.005973,135.703125&sspn=46.958954,92.8125&ie=UTF8&ll=-19.648418,147.404353&spn=0.003046,0.005665&z=18&layer=c&cbll=-19.648079,147.40268&panoid=MrmfiXI8S4QVWDHjobxC7g&cbp=12,140.92,,0,2.1

Will update as I get more time gradually to Townsville possibly Cairns & Atherton

Please share if you know of any worth mentioning to aid travellers.

Safe travelling















Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment